Ad

13 July 2014

say something, i'm giving up on you.

I can't say I'm not disappointed with so many little things.
Each time I feel a little closer, I end up back at the start.
Is there anywhere to go from here?
But isn't it the small things that count and are the surest signs? I've always thought if I'm nice to people, they would reciprocate and be nice to me too. Give without thinking of receiving. If only I am as nice as R, whom I still owe a treat. (Most ashamed).

Confession. I was so disappointed. I really felt that I went out of my way too soon. I wanted you to be happy. Doing something special because I thought you were important to me. Instead of just saying it, actions speak louder. Guess that gesture wasn't felt. Should I have expected something in return? I should just give because I wanted to make someone I care about, happy...

Actions require effort. Words don't. If words don't translate into action, you know it's too good to be true. While you are important to me, I am obviously not important to you. It's hard not to feel invested. I really want to give my all but haven't you already told me not to? What a slap in the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment