Ad

28 July 2014

Luxola mini haul: 3CE Ice Vanilla primer, Korres shower gels, Duwop Lip Venom

Luxola mini haul
Recent Luxola haul! Luxola has discounts pretty regularly and is a good place to pick up interesting finds.
I'm not really adventurous when it comes to makeup/skincare products. Tried and tested, is the way to go. Or at least, the brands should sound familiar to me.

Luxola is good for Mario Badescu. Crazily overpriced at Sephora but good price on Luxola. MB's Drying Lotion is effective. It dries up zits overnight. Take advantage of the discounts for premium brands like SKII and Skin Inc.

Picked up the 3CE primer in Ice Vanilla, Korres shower gels and the Duwop Lip Venom.
The primer was supposed to counteract redness but unfortunately, it did not do that well. I am pretty prone to redness therefore, I picked this shade instead of Lavender (which brightens up complexion).
Some reviews said that it controlled oil and was drying. I guess my skin is SUPER oily. It hardly controlled oil :D Neither was it drying. Every one's skin reacts differently. It doesn't break me out hence I would still use it. Just that, still on the search for an affordable green primer.

The shower gels are supposed to be free from chemicals etc. I have sensitive skin. I constantly get rashes after showers to the point that I thought I'm allergic to water. However, after using Korres, I don't find my skin itchy. Less redness as well. Take advantage of the discounts for good savings on this! Bought them in Jasmine and Japanese Rose. They smell really good without being cloying. I'm not sure if they're suitable for people with eczema though.

I really like the lip venom :)
It doesn't give you Angelina Jolie lips obviously but it does make lips look fuller. It stings slightly and the minty feeling is pretty enjoyable. I picked this up on a whim. I already have pretty full lips but wanted to see what this could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment