Ad

02 August 2014

happiness, an uphill task.

1. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

- This woman's attitude is damn bad. Everything she says is so 刺耳. I'm not sure if my medicine is making me more bad tempered than usual but even the one who is afh is irate. It can't just be me. She's always blaming others and doesn't seem to have a sympathy bone in her. Make that, empathy. Yes, I'm sick. No, I'm not asking you for help. If you had your way, I'd still be eating kfc. Selfish, much? (P.S Can even make a grown man cry. YOU. Horrible.)

- I thought I wouldn't dislike him so much but once again, nope. There's no rule against people being right. You are definitely entitled to your opinions and free to express them. Discussion is allowed. However, adopting that kind of irritating voice and indirectly saying "I'm right. I'm right. I'm right!" is the most fucking annoying thing ever. Once again, perhaps it is my medicine that is making me very impatient but I know I don't need to take medicine to dislike your voice and attitude. Please let him be wrong. That is the only way for such people to temper their behavior.

2. Thoughts on inappropriate boyfriend behavior.

- Instagram activity can't be tracked i.e. commenting and liking photos. (Right?) Saw my senior's bf commenting and liking slut's photos. No, seriously. This one is a verified slut who sleeps around for fast cars and expensive bags. Feel very indignant for her as she doesn't know he does such things! She is a very nice person/auditee. Guys, when you have a gf, stop leaving inappropriate comments on other girls' photos especially if you are not even personal friends. It is worse if you already have a family!

- Guys who like other girls' profile picture changes/selfies but not their own gf's. It's only because you think your gf doesn't know right? I'm not sure what that behavior means. You think your gf is damn unchio?

3. General grouses.

- If you treat your friends' opinions as the holy gospel, date them instead. Since you guys share the same opinion, well now, aren't you a lovely pair made in heaven? Don't look for other girls and expect them to conform to your fixed mentality. You know what is compromise? Both parties acknowledge each other's view and adjust their expectations. Both parties give in. Compromise is not expecting an apology and the other party to give in. That is a dictatorship/bullying.

- I laugh inwardly when guys take my money. I split the bill with my friends. By accepting my money, that makes you my friend then. Don't expect anything more from me. It's not a test. "The girl offering to pay her share on a first date" is as universally understood as a thumbs up or "can I get the bill" gesture. If you take her share, you have been demoted to friendzone or in a worse case, no second date. If you don't, you have just won yourself points among her and her friends (who will definitely hear about the date). Unless she is someone who doesn't believe in the guy paying in any way. In that case, good for you. You have found yourself a keeper. However, in some cases, girls refusing to allow a guy to pay = not owing the guy anything as she doesn't want to see him ever again.

- *facepalm* Ask me out but end up I pay for myself and for you. I am most speechless that someone so calculative can owe me money and forget to pay!!!

- Questions that don't require an answer - why haven't you kept in contact?
"I don't want to see your face."


No comments:

Post a Comment