Ad

27 January 2014

weird sleeping patterns, solo pity party, why 'Ch' names are taboo

I have been sleeping horribly lately. I swear Ish passed her weird sleep syndrome to me over lunch or something. I don't sleep very early; I go to bed like 12ish. It's like, I only have 6 hours to shleeeeepp!
Ya, I'm the sort who counts the hours I get to sleep and kinda feel sad that it's less than 8. 

ANYWAYS. I then wake up around 3/4 am! And I'd be like wide awake. Seriously. It's too early to be doing anything. I can't possibly potter around or head to work. I'd feel like I'm totally shortchanging myself. I need shleeep! Yea, so after tossing, musing, doing crunches (Ikr, don't judge) I manage to fall asleep when it's like 5? Only about an hour or so to go before the alarm rings. When the alarm rings, I'm like hnghhh? Sho fast? I don't wanna wake up :( 

So last night's musing episode made me feel pity for myself that I don't have a close male friend. Then, I sorta thought of J (not me, we share the same initials) and how we were that close but also got not-close all of a sudden. I think the gf had something to do with it :( 
I'm kidding. I didn't have a solo pity party. It's more of a 'what a waste' kinda feeling rather than cry my eyes out tragedy. It's totally possible to be just friends and not feel anything for an otherwise super awesome guy. Let's just say, the only feeling I had for J was that he was freaking impressive. Like, everything about him? IDOL. Ok, I sound like a groupie... But really, he was an all-rounder and he wasn't haolian about it! You know some guys *cough*SO*cough*weirdleatherjacketguy*cough* are smart but come across arrogant/smarmy. J was different. If you're wondering, he's not ugly ok! When I say all-rounder, looks were considered too. 
So why was ever-superficial me not attracted to him? I have asked myself that too but I can't find that attraction ever. It's weird. I think the universe malfunctioned. Or I just felt so groupieish that my brain malfunctioned. So yes, he was just that friend whom I could talk to till late (both nocturnal), always there for me even when he was on exchange (darn that US time difference!), study with, laugh at random things (mainly at him), give me rides to exams so I could sleep in, give guy advice, suss out potential guys with. Still remember him at b&j being all agog and "omg did he just put his hand on your back? he totally did it on purpose cuz i'm here!"
Can someone say trusted confidante?  
Totally awesome right! So... I just feel sad that he's not part of my life anymore. If you are thinking it's cuz I friendzoned him, nah, both of us knew we were just friends. So it's not like any one of us had any other ideas apart from being friends. 
WHY? Such an awesome guy. The gf must have saved a country in a past life.
*cough* I will name my son after him. (Sorry husband) Why not? People say (who and where are these people?) that it's normal to name your child after someone you have observed to have admirable characteristics. It kinda embodies your hopes for them, that they'll grow up to be that kind of awesome person too! You won't name your kid after someone you hate right? Just saying that name will feel like acid on your tongue. Pffft. Or after some disgusting person? Later the kid, suay suay, grow up become as disgusting. I already have 2 male names that I will NEVER use because of aforementioned reason.

On a side note, SL is a good catch too. Congrats to him. He is the kind who is normal and down-to-earth while liking normal-people things i.e. good food, f1, stuff I can relate to. The gf, similarly, must have saved a country in a past life. 

Time to write ML. 
On a sidenote, I will never name my daughter "Chxxxxxxxxxx" because I am currently hating a lot of girls whose names start with Ch. I think our 八字clash. 
So? Bite me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment