Ad

19 January 2014

Waking up to National Anthem

"I'm your national anthem
God, you're so handsome
Take me to the Hamptons
Bugatti Veyron" - Lana Del Rey

Must work hard today after playing the whole of yesterday. 
Fun, sleep, fun, sleep. 
Gonna be the start of a new week; so close to CNY but only feel busy. Perhaps some people deal with stress better. When I'm swamped, I can sort of hear the walls close in *figurative sense*. I think it's blood rushing to my head. Hence, head explodes is not altogether impossible. 

Anyway, I think I have it figured out. At times, we would regret closing that door and wonder what if we hadn't walked away? It's not a proper closure if you have such feelings. The surest sign of 'getting over' is when you can think/talk about that person and don't feel anything. No tugging on the heart, no goosebumps, no sudden swell of feelings. That's when you know you did it. 
And that, is always a good place to be. 
Just to clarify, feeling like we can be just friends is inappropriate. Getting over means removing the person from your life altogether. Any further interaction takes you down the same path as before. 
I'm not sure how kindly God takes to derailers? He probably has our lives planned out and then something unexpected happens. The human, being human and not-knowing, would have some sort of feeling towards this derailer. But at the end of the day, God will remove this derailer from the life you were meant to live. Believe that and give derailers up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment