Ad

24 January 2014

firsts

I swear Blogilates' videos work!
And yet, I'm not keeling over like with Insanity. YAY :)
Ok la, I am still fat. That cannot be helped. I wished the stress and hard work would make me eat less and lose weight but alas, doesn't do anything for me.

1sts of 2014.
I took mc! HAHA. No really, woke up to dizzy spells. Sorta worked till 4 am the night before and ... such late night workaholic activities are not for the old. I used to be able to leave BT at midnight, turn on laptop and work till 2/3am then head to work the next day -repeat-
AND I would be totally fine, not sick, not bleary-eyed just grouchy. But I am always grouchy anyways, so not a morning person.
Now, ask me to do that and I will totally crash and burn. Can't believe how I burned midnight oil for weeks at a stretch. No wonder now so chao lao. Ya, people say after audit become chui. Takes away your youth and it is something you can never get back (unless get plastic surgery, botox etc).
On a more serious note, your health is also affected.
I am OLD. And chao lao. I totally think I aged 5 years. I have noticed wrinkles when I smile. I can't smile anymore. REMIND ME!
Remaining fillers to fill laugh lines. Totally need it now. Pfft.

The other 1st - I dropped my phone!
Kns, heart pain. The moment I changed the cover, I dropped it on the floor. Luckily the screen didn't break. Imagine if it did then happy new year. Angpow money to replace screen.

WHERE IS MY DRESS?
Status says delivered on Tue morning. I went home and didn't see it :(
Worried that it'd get lost. You know the chances of lost mail (in sg) are actually quite slim. I don't lose parcels that regularly. Keeping fingers crossed I will see it tomorrow when I get home.
Tbh, I can't remember what I bought. No, really. I tried thinking.

I still can't remember.

Needs to trim my bangs. I think I trimmed them like 2 weeks ago or something. Now they're half covering my eyes :(
Damn fast, growing like weeds I tell you! Will cut them myself this weekend. Just watched a couple of youtube videos on that. They make it look very simple. I d'no, maybe I'll end up with choppy too-short bangs.

Seeking closure is a women thing. Apparently, men just move on and treat it like nothing happened. My guess is they didn't even realise something was wrong in the first place!
Anyways, shall be a man about it.
Why force people to come to terms with something they're trying hard to avoid? Make things awks right? I think as long as you come to terms with it personally, there's no reason to 'sit down and talk about it'.
Writing is therapeutic, which is partly why I blog. I used to have diaries and I still keep them. Sometimes I wonder if I should burn them? All those deep dark secrets. What if one day I die and someone comes across and reads them? Then I will be remembered for being a bitchy, obsessive stalker.
Hmm, that's not weird at all...

Then again, there's this blog. Reading my archives will probably also reveal me to be bitchy, obsessive stalker. SO... one way or another...

LEGO Movie is coming out! I wants to watch it. Speaking of movies, I kinda want to watch Frozen? But then I think I will just tt it. This little girl was singing Let It Go on the train today. Loudly. Then at work, I kept hearing it in my head "let it go, let it go xxixxdon'txxxknowxxxlyricsxxx"
*distracted* Shall go hear Hyorin's version.





No comments:

Post a Comment