Ad

03 March 2014

HELLO MONDAY


1) Morning selfie with natural light leaks and candy camera. I think candy camera has really nice filters, is easy to use and its edit tool is much more user friendly compared to 美图秀秀 and 美人相机. The latter used to be my HG photo editing tool but it is now stupid, thinking it is better to upgrade to the push method. Anyway, this is one of the more successful >.- faces out of the 10,000 million times I have done it. I d'no why I just said that. Is it even important?

2) I went to Tim Ho Wan today! There was NO QUEUE. Ok, kidding. There was a mini queue but they let me in anyways cuz' 老娘 too chio le. KIDDING. For some reason, they let us in immediately! SO.... I thought it was ok. Would I go back? If someone treats me. Nah, it's ok. I am highly undiscerning and can't tell good from bad. It is dimsum to me, that's it. I am not a charsiew fan so the buns... I can only say I liked the skin while the filling was ... you know, char siew. I have photos of almost everything I ate. The next table were like "this girl is weird..."

3) I wanted to do a Narae-inspired Do You Love Me look. When I got home. Yup, I would usually pile on more makeup when I get home because I don't want to waste the base look. HAHA. Zhuo bor at home = makeup frenzy. Makeup for taking selfies but nowhere to go, no one to meet. So... this is the look I did. Which is, not very much different from my usual pre-lash extensions look.
Tested out the gel liner from Tony Moly which was recommended on Get It Beauty (which is the Korean version of 女人我最大). If anyone is interested, channel M has it on ... I only know it's on at 4 am cuz I have it recorded. Youtube has a channel called ibuybeauty (ibuybeauti?) which eng-subs it.
Quite interesting. I watched the ep on how to achieve a baby-faced look and ended up buying a purple cream blush *cough, LAVENDER, simi purple* from... Etude House. SEE! The products used are so accessible and cheap! Not like asking you to pay for Naked palette/NARS blush/RMK foundation or some other pricey shiz.
Anyway, I tried a zillion times to get that expression but failed. Somehow my camera can't take a straight pic and it's always angled. Hello, 老娘 doesn't want a taken-from-top-face-smaller look today!
SO... *twiddles thumbs* People don't love me but I'm still smiling. Ohshwellssss.
My inspiration! 

I realised I didn't talk about the gel liner. Hmm, it is creamy and easy to use. However, the tip isn't sharp (duh, it's not a liquid liner) so it's not that easy to achieve a sharp wing. But it didn't smudge during the time I wore it so... I think it's okay. I'm not sure if it's waterproof but I don't usually walk in the rain so...
Other makeup products:
Hourglass Mineral Veil primer - people talk about it like it's some HG shiz. To me, it's just... like that lo.
Etude House CC cream - WELL... it's okay if you don't need high coverage.
Benefit Browzings - It's a highly futile attempt to zhng my brows. Brow tints to lighten them don't work. This shade was recommended as a good match for my hair color (then) but it doesn't seem to change anything on my dark brows. It's kinda weird if you look closely like 2 different colors. I think I need to tint my brows. Or simply, dye my hair black.
Clio Lipnicure in Tension Red - AWESOME color payoff. Photographs well. In reality, kinda rubbish. I had the lip primer under it this time and didn't eat so I can't say if it improved. But the last time, without the primer, it got really dry and looked really dry as well. Needs to be removed using a makeup remover. Slightly stains and make you look like you just puked blood or came from a vampire's dinner date. Color is good though.

4) *scoffs*Men are how shallow. When you're chio, they come running. When you're not, they disappear. Phooey. Eh I want true friends, not such superficial friends. It's highly irritating. What do you expect? You just want to see if I got plastic surgery/look like my photo RIGHT?

5) I have always been more comfortable with girls. I know girls are full of drama but guys... I d'no, some just make me feel really uncomfortable. Guys can be full of drama too.

6) Met up with Jars the other day and some of her quote-worthy lines:
"You always meet the douchey guys." - I fully agree. Even when I'm living my boring little life, minding my own business, the douchey guys look for me. WHY?
"IJ girls are either complete angels (like you) or downright bitches. Before I met the bitchy ones, I thought girls-school girls are all nice and easy to get along with. They made me bitchy!" - HAHA. You know, I kinda agree. Although I personally think there's nothing wrong with being bitchy. All girls are bitchy to some extent. I can be nice but I am full of mean comments too. But I think bitchiest must be KK since he knows all about bitch faces. hahaha

7) I have this dream of covering The Leaders (GD, Teddy, CL). I know Teddy and CL's parts but GD's part eludes me. Can't really grasp the beat :(

8) Seoul Music Awards. Ahh during the finale, can you feel the SM Town love??? SNSD's performance outfits were rubbish though. But I think I can appreciate IGAB a lil' better with the translation. The disjointed bits now make sense to me. It's kinda like act 1, act 2, act 3 that sorta thing. SHINee as usual, performance was on point. "Everybody" stage was awesome! EXO... I like Growl. I think they have done really really really well. My favorites are D.O and Baekhyun. Baekhyun's voice is so unique!
I love these award shows. They have all the songs I know! BAP "One Shot", APink "No No No", Sistar "Give It To Me", "Gone Not Around...", 4minute "What's Your Name", B2ST "Shadow", K.Will "Love Blossom"...


No comments:

Post a Comment